jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduates studies

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCPoBpUQBGCOLXphH1M1-KmAlOpOiEwzgRSrSbdJC4rA7atsgjIn this post I'll be talking about postgraduate studies. This topic is particularly uncomfortable for me because this is my first year as student of journalism. But, as I said in the last topic, my goal in the mid time is to become a successful chief of any goverment (or NGO) communication program. So, if I want to achieve that I need to study public administration, public communications or politic communications. If I have to do it in Chile I would like to study in Universidad de Chile, because of it's public vocation. But, if I've to choose any other country, I would like to study in Brazil, Spain or England. Fortunately, I don't have to make this choice right now, so I got a very long time to think about it. 
I know how expensive are postgraduates studies, so I would prefer some part-time course. With this type of method I could make money while study. The negative thing with that idea is that I must be prepared to stand all the stress and the lack of time. Anyway, as I said earlier, this is a problem that my future "me" will have to solve.
Besides that, it would be great if I have time (or money) to study another thing. I've always been interested in sports and music, unfortunately, I don't think that I may spent a big amount of money for it. How sad :(

5 comentarios:

  1. Great idea to study after university, good luck for the remaining year of studies

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds excellent. Few are interested in political journalism in a serious way

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Better work in a farm , there is more money and without so much stress

    ResponderEliminar
  4. don't worry about, you have a lot of time to think about in the postgraduate studies!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We have a lot of time for think about it Pato, but I think you have all clear!

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...