jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

Vocational expectations


Resultado de imagen para gobierno de chile ministerio de desarrollo socialI'll start sayng that despite the fact that I study journalism I don’t expect to work on media like newspaper or radio nor tv. I really want to have a job in a NGO, an institution, a goberment office or in a ministry office. In all of those I expect to work as a head of press or at any place that I can be in charge of communication projects. In fact, I’ve always been interested in propaganda and audience studies and if I have the opportunity to work in a place that has social labor or politic influence would be great for me.


I don’t really care if I have to work outdoors or indoors, but I prefer to have a job that allows me to travel sometimes. Preferably out of Chile. Regarding the salary, I want a job that offers me a stable economic situation and allows me to help my family with some money.

For all of that to happen, I must study a major. I’m  thinking in some major degree in comunication and public politics or public administration. It’s important for me all kind of knowledge that helps me in my future job, but there’s a lot of time for that so I must be patient and keep studying hard until then.

Resultado de imagen para ong el aylluFinally, I should say why I’m interested in this type of job. In the past 4 years I’ve been working at El Ayllu, an education NGO that works with young people of San Joaquin. At the beginning I worked as Spanish tutor but this year I was elected as a executive. That represented to me a vocational call and reinforced my commitment with social labor. 

3 comentarios:

  1. since the third year, we have lessons of internal communication that, I think, you may like

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Not many journalist students want to work in ONGs. very original and good.

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...