jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

About my study programme

Today, I’m going to talk about my study programme. I study journalism at Instituto de la Comunicación en Imagen of Universidad de Chile. As a first year student, there is not to much that I can say about the contents of the curriculum, but I must say that I’m very pleased and surprised about the subjects that I’ve studied this year. I think the lectures, readings and tests are consistent with the time that professors gave me. The only thing I disagree is that, apparently, I’ll have to do just a work practice. That means it’s not necesary to do a social practice. That´s what I heard and, if it´s true, it would be very disappointing. 

At the moment, I think the workload is pretty aceptable and, currently, I have no problem with the subjects and the projects that I have to do.

One of the great things that this faculty has are its facilities. I mean, they are great. The classrooms are confofrtables and they have all the necessary implements, like computers, for the assignatures. On the other side, I think that the library leaves much to be desired. It’s small and too loudly. I mean, how can I concentrate with all that sound! The library of the Philosophy faculty is amazing, because is large, quiet and it has a lot of study tables. It would be amazig if the library of this faculty were like the philosophy’s one.

About the use of technology, I think it’s ok. My previous career were too much precarious xd I never used a computer for any subject meanwhile ins this career I already had like three or four assignatures where the computer was indispensable.

As you can see, There are a few things that I would change but I haven’t been to much time here, so this all I can say. ):

Please, fellow classmates of advanced courses, tell me your experience

1 comentario:

  1. The only decent library on this campus is the library of the Philosophy faculty.

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...