jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

A meal for a better feel

Resultado de imagen para lasagna alla bologneseIt's so difficult for me to write this post because I like so many dishes.  But if I have to choose one I'll choose lasagna. I'm a fan of any kind of pasta and lasagna with bolognese sauce is the best for me. I love the taste of the melting cheese and the minced meat with pepper and oregano. So tasty! Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to know any restauant that serve a better lasagna than the one my mom prepares hahaha.

Resultado de imagen para la serrana My favourite restaurant is La Serrana that is located in Serrano street. They serve all kind of pizza and pasta. It's pretty good, they cook delicious food and the place has a nice ambience. The thing with this restaurant is that it's a little expensive for me but it´s perfect to go once a month. (lol)

Besides that, I must say I love cooking, I always looking for new flavors that I could use in new dishes. In fact, I usually ask my mom to teach me new dishes. She is so good at cooking, my grandmom too. I truly admire them! 

Nevertheless, I don't ussualy lunch at university because of my schedule and the fact that the food that is served in the university it's not as healthy (and tasty xd) as the one we prepare in home. But, if I have to recommend a place I would say the store that is at the bottom of lecture building. It's handroll is the best!

3 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know that restaurant, I think I'll go for a lasagna!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We share the same taste for good food ... I hope that like me, you like the varieties of this great food dish!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omg! lasagna it's so delicious! I really love it <3

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...