jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

The place I really want to go...

First, I have to say that I love the idea of travelling and visit other countries. I feel attracted in many ways whith others culture and ways of living, but since I was a child, I've always wanted to visit Russia. I don't know what exactly is but there's something in this country that makes me feel connected with it in some special way. I've always been interested in its geography, literature, music and, most of all, in its history and their philosophers. 

If someday I have the oportunity to visit it, I would like to travel across the country. It would be amazing go to Sochi, Saint Petersburg or Moscow, and get to know their historic buildings and their greatest monuments.

I wish that someday I could live in any of those cities. Maybe I could study something like their language or their philosophy, while I work in anything that can pay me enough money to live in there hahaha. At least for a year, and I'm sure that would be the best experience of my life.



1 comentario:

  1. Russia is great, I think that is one of the most attractives countrys in the world. See you in Moscow, Pato!

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...