jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Summer time!

I have been waiting so much for summer and finally is getting close. Unfortunately, I’ll be in clases until the second week of january, so, there is a lot of time yet. Nevertheless, I already planned what to do with my family the last days of january. We are going to Licanray and we’ll spend like one or two weeks in a cabin there. I hope we can do many activities, such as trekking, swimming and going to restaurants. I know my family loves those kind of things, so those days should be fun and interesting.  
Resultado de imagen para summerOn the other hand, I expect to meet my friends some days too. I would like to go to a few parties and go out drinking and smoking with them. Maybe we could go camping to Yerba loca or we could go to my friend’s cabin that is in Tunquén. I just hope that we could make it, but it seems very difficult because some of them have to study for their degree exams. 

Anyway, there is no much time for holidays so my plans could get  ruined anytime lol
Besides that, I would like to get a job in the mid time. I’ve thinking of working as receptionist at a bilduing, a packer in a supermarket or saleman at any store in Santiago Centro. There are infinite possibilities :D

Finally, and most important of all, I’ll finish all of those series at netflix that I never could finish hahaha  

2 comentarios:

  1. Licanray is so beautiful, I´d really like to go there man!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Be in class until January is as a tradition in the university haha

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...