jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

The best concert of my life

When I was a teenager I really liked a ska-punk band who have a "left"politic discourse name Ska-p. I started to listen to them when I was twelve years old and, I had the opportunity to see them two times. First in 2011 and then in 2013. I liked them because of their joyful and motivating music.

Also, I have to say that concert in 2011 was my first concert when I was sixteen years old, and until now days, was the best that I've been so far.

I still remember that day of november where after school, I went to Movistar Arena with two friends. We had bought the cheapest tickets so we had to went to the crowdest part of the building but that was the best part of all. I remember all the people singing, jumping, dancing and moshing with joy and freedom. Hahaha, I really loved that. But, when the band was finishing the show, one guy stealed a fire extinguisher and started to spray the content all over the place. In fact, the band had to stop the show and asked that guy to stoped the nonesense. Besides that, I really enjoyed the experience. 
Now, I'm twenty four years old and I'm not listen to Ska-p anymore. Indeed, I have some disagreement with them, but the memories of that concert still remain in my heart and my soul.

3 comentarios:

  1. I would have liked to have attended that concert ... I hope someday to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like Ska-p, and the concerts in Movistar Arena are the best!

    ResponderEliminar

English experience

My experience learning english at the university until now has been great, especially for the blog writing. I mean, I had neve...